Tried this recipe the other day and it ended up being pretty amazing. The picture doesn’t do it justice…but my tastebuds are happy. Here is what I did:
What I used:
2 sweet potatoes dices
1 bag of fresh cranberries
3 Fuji apples (mine were small so I used 3)
What I did:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Dice up sweet potato and apples
- Tossed the sweet potato, apples, and cranberries together in glass baking dish
- Sprinkled Cinnamon on top
- Added about 1 tablespoon of GF Butter…diced it up and spread little pieces about.
- Cover with foil
- Bake about 1 hour
- Then mix up all the flavors
This is great both hot & cold and would make an awesome side dish for the holidays. I have been eating it mostly cold because I don’t like waiting for food to get in my belly. It has a little sweetness from the apples (you could always use green apples to lessen the sweetness).