If you want to increase strength, you’ll want to establish flawless technique to provide you with the best foundation. Having the ability to perform a movement with accuracy at any weight is what we each need to strive to attain. Improving technique and increasing strength will take you to the next level of your fitness journey, but to get there you need to put in the work.
Our next 6-week clinic will help you do just that; focus on technique and increase strength, concentrating on the back squat and deadlift.
This past strength cycle that we just finished up gave us some great information about how you move and where we are weakest. We found that many people were lacking in lower body strength compared to their upper body strength. And so this next clinic will focus on those areas.
Even if you lower body strength is amazing, building strength, refining technique, and adding in accessory work & mobility can improve your abilities. So, this clinic is for everyone and anywho who wants to get better, no matter where you are at in your fitness journey.
This clinic will run on Monday Nights @ 7:30 pm starting August 7th and will run for 6-weeks.
During this clinic we will be working exclusively on the back squat and deadlift to improve technique and increase strength.
What to expect:
- Lots of Back Squats & Deadlifts in many variations…..box squats, chains, banded lifts, tempo, etc
- Accessory work.
- Although we will be working on those 2 major lifts we will also be doing accessory work to help us with mastering technique
- Mobility will also be a large part…we are striving to be capable of going through a full range of motion….comfortably
- Yep, since we will only meet 1 day a week you will be assigned some work to get done on another day you are here
- Accessory work, mobility, and homework might look different for each person depending on where YOU need to focus most.
Only 10 Spots Available
- Monday nights @ 7:30pm
- August 7th-September 11th
- Cost $55
- Email Monique@true-athletics.com