There is still time to register!!!
How are we tracking the challenge this time? Is it like the wlc with a phone app or strictly through the website?
- As far as I know Lurong has yet to develop an app to keep track of your point during the challenge.
However, you do have more time to enter your scores. Scores must be entered within 6 DAYS.
- For example your score for the first day, Monday Jan 16 th must be entered by Sunday Jan 22
- I think this is more of a curse than a blessing. Think back 6 days ago…..what did you eat? See the
problem here; I can’t remember what I ate yesterday, never mind 6 days ago. Try to get into the habit
of logging your scores as often as possible
Is the lurong WOD a weekly thing that is built into regularly scheduled programming or do participants go for an
extra WOD to measure progress? I think I read that it was weekly but maybe it’s a benchmark and a final.
- There will be 5-workouts to complete, 1 for each week. However, the first & last week will be the same
workout to test/retest your awesomeness. These workouts will be added into our regular classes, keep
an eye on zenplanner. If you can’t make it to a particular workout you can make it up sometime
throughout the week. Open Gym would be your best option as you will need a judge.
How do you decide which level to do for the workouts and do you have to stick to the level you choose or can
you change it daily like the meal choices?
- Each workout you are able to choose which level you want to do. Depending on the movements & your
strengths/weaknesses you might use all three levels throughout the challenge. With ONE
EXCEPTION, the first and last workout must be done at the same level because that is your retest.
How is nutrition scored?
- We must try to get out of the mindset that we are putting ourselves into a particular nutrition category.
Everyone is at the same level. Each meal we are striving to eat all foods that are considered “elite” and
therefore earn the points that are associated with “Elite”
- Thinking that you are “allowed” to eat __________ because it is in the “Pro” or “Starter” level is not the
best way to attack this challenge. Strive to earn the most points possible each and every meal (Elite).
Do I need to get my Body Weight and Measurements?
- Yes, we will start taking measurements this weekend (Saturday Jan 14th) You must have them done &
entered by the Monday the 23 rd . Measurements include, Body weight, and circumference of waist, hips,
chest, thighs, and arms.
Also, how do you win?
- Unfortunately, you will not be able to win as I (Moe) plan on taking the top spot this time.
However, if you want to come in a strong second place here is the breakdown of points you can
Category Points Possible
Diet Compliance 1,050
Lifestyle Focus 150
Total Points Possible 2,870
- 6-meals (time periods) per day. Breakfast, Morning, Lunch, Afternoon, Dinner, and Evening.
o Earn +5 for every “elite” meal
o Earn +4 for every “pro” meal
o Earn +3 for every “starter” meal
o Only +1 for “cheat” meal
o Failure to log points will result in a 0
- Note: You are not required to eat during each “time period”
- Based on each of the 5-weekly workouts
- Earn point by how much you improve in the benchmark workout (Test-First week & Retest-last
- Each week you earn points by complying with lifestyle challenges such as; staying hydrated,
eating vegetables, exercising daily, mobility & stretching.
- This is a quick yes or no. +5 for YES & +1 for NO
- You are able to earn even more points each week by:
o Completing the weekly workouts
o Tracking Goals
o Submitting recipes
o Writing a reflection about the challenge
o Doing a video reflection about the challenge